(Harvard Business Review)
(Harvard Business Review)
(Porath & Schwartz)
You may desire to be a
and you've probably asked yourself this question at least 100 times.
Jailbreak Leadership is all about mobilizing leaders to be authentically purpose-guided and vision-driven. When you know your purpose and calling, you are able to show up differently with confidence.
It starts with our FREE Live 90 Minute Freedom Workshop.
I feel so strongly about helping people like you break out of "jail" and be who they were made to be that I wrote a book about it -- Jailbreak Leadership, endorsed by Ken Blanchard.
You will discover the three key components that unlock your "jailhouse door": Your personal Power, Principles and Purpose.
POWER: The discovery, development and integration of your core strengths.
PRINCIPLES: Identify your critical "guideposts" to ensure a straight and accelerated path to success.
PURPOSE: Answer one of life's greatest questions:
"Why am I here?" in two simple words.
· Discover your core WHY for being
· Learn to embrace the value you bring to the world
· Be empowered to make a difference
· Increase your level of success by bringing your best you.
· Add significance to all the stakeholders in your life.
· Create a sense of urgency to make a difference.
Mastermind: Small peer-to-peer teams created to support the journey.
· 2 Hour monthly meeting to address the challenges in creating the change desired
· Relationship building with other successful business leaders
· Accountability to do the work
Faith and Freedom: The foundational tools of transformation
· Learning and embracing change leadership tools.
· Overcoming the natural fears that change creates.
· Strategic and Planning Execution tools and methods
One to One Support
· Mastermind hot seat support
· Project execution support
· Specific individual support and guidance as needed
Most of my clients have been exploring this topic for a long time and are very self-aware. They've taken all the tests to figure out their personality, strengths and weaknesses, skills, passions and so forth. They read leadership development books, attended conferences and hired business coaches. Yet, they still can't put their finger on it.
Jailbreak Leadership is not about taking what you know about yourself today and becoming better, but discovering who you really are and being different.
The Jailbreak Leadership framework is SIMPLE, SUCCINCT and ACTIONABLE, and it gives you this amazing freedom to discover who you truly are and sets you on the path to purpose and meaning.
1. AWAKEN: A new awareness to challenge long standing truths and beliefs.
2. PURPOSE: Clarity about what you do best.
3. CALLING: The WHY behind what you do best.
4. PASSION: Alignment of your best you, and what you do.
5. FUGITIVE: The knowledge to live a life of freedom.
"I love the simplicity and clarity of just two words! It's easy to remember, grounds me and has been an anchor in my relationship with clients, contractors and community."
"My two word purpose statement is like a rudder, my 'why'. It gives me clarity and direction and the ability to make better decisions. I now have a vision for my career."
"When you know your purpose and calling, you're actually free to BE a leader, able to excel at it and recognize the opportunities to live it out."
“Working with Jeff has been so eyeopening! Discovering my purpose of “Empowering Solutions” gives me clarity and direction and the ability to make better decisions. It’s like my rudder, my ‘why’. The exciting part has been the magic of marrying my purpose with my passion for art to create a whole new business! I have let go of past limiting beliefs to embrace a career that is bringing me both success and significance. It’s life-changing!”—Kimball Wilson
I am a serial entrepreneur and business ministry guy, passionate about life and on a mission to mobilize leaders to transform life, career and community. After 20 years of searching for my purpose in life, I finally figured it out...at 60 years old. My personal journey of self discovery and analysis has led to the creation of a framework - a proven process that helps you discover your purpose and calling and set you on the path to living a life of success and significance. A life that lights you up and makes a difference in the world. I just hope you don't wait until you're 60 to figure it out.
My amazing wife, Caryn and I enjoy living at the beach in San Diego with our labradoodle, Telly, and I am having the time of my life, doubling down on my core purpose to help others live their biggest possibilities. I would love to be part of your story and help you become purpose-guided and vision-driven.
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you figure out why.